Minimum ad spend $3,500*
Startup fee $3,000
Minimum commitment: 6 months
Limit: 3 clients per market
A 10% fee added to any spend over $3,500 in order to account for the increased cost and time associated with managing a growing campaign.
Can I reserve a geography?
Yes! You can pay the non-refundable $3,000 start-up fee to reserve any single geography for 90 days. This gives you first right of refusal should another organization wish to begin marketing in that geography. At the end of 90 days, you’ll be required to launch the campaign or release the geography.
Can I purchase multiple geographies? If so, is there a price break?
Yes! You can absolutely purchase multiple geographies. Returning customers will pay a discounted start-up fee of $2,000 for every subsequent campaign.
There is no price break on the monthly investment.
How do I know if my geography is available?
We’re the only REI marketing agency in the world that offers geographic exclusivity to every one of our clients.
Click Here to see if your city is still available for purchase.
How do I apply to work with GeoFlip?
If you would like to apply to work with GeoFlip, please complete this form.
Is my city too small?
Click Here to see if your city is still available for purchase.
If your city is not included in our national availability list, we will conduct a traffic study to determine whether or not your market is viable for PPC.
How long does it take to go live?
This process can take 15 to 20 business days depending on the complexity of your project and geography. Please make sure to respond quickly to any questions we may have for you. Fast responses ensure the process moves along quickly!
Why do you only launch on Fridays?
We have chosen to only launch on Fridays primarily for two reasons:
There is a slow ramp period during the beginning of the campaign, and we prefer the weekend to take the initial part of that period. We have structured our Golden Ratio reporting to run Friday through Thursday. Having a full week’s data is essential for the best optimization.
Why do you require a 90 day commitment?
The first 90 days are dedicated to collecting data, making campaign optimizations and identifying top performing campaigns.
If you’re familiar with GeoFlip, you’re probably aware that we are very transparent on how long it takes to see results from your PPC campaign.
This is because we believe in total honesty and transparency and stand by our principles by telling this to you first. Our goal is to provide you with realistic expectations, rather than selling you the moon. This is for the benefit of both agency and client to ensure both a highly effective and professional working relationship.
What is the minimum investment required?
You need to have a minimum of $5k a month for marketing. That’s total cost out of pocket. No hidden fees. No bait and switch.
Who is GeoFlip right for?
We can only help experienced full-time Real Estate Investors.
What can I expect after onboarding as a client?
- Our billing department is going to charge you for the campaign build-out fee. You won’t see another bill until after we go-live at which point you’ll be charged your monthly package price. Remember, we don’t bill you ahead of time for your ad spend. Instead, we connect your card directly to Google and allow them to charge you directly. That way you can be sure your funds are actually going directly to your campaign!
- We are going to begin building out your marketing assets and campaigns. This process can take 15 to 20 business days depending on the complexity of your project and geography. Please make sure to respond quickly to any questions we may have for you. Fast responses ensure the process moves along quickly!
- We are going to be available every step of the way! We are only a quick phone call, email, or text message away. We’re not your traditional marketing agency. You’re going to have dedicated support and almost immediate access to help should an issue arise. As long as you’re being respectful of our time and calendars, we’ll make sure to be responsive and proactive with any issues you encounter or questions you have.
- Remember, it takes time! There’s a reason we require a 90-day commitment. These campaigns typically experience a small “ramp period” after we initially launch. In addition, you’ll have some growing pains as you learn to adjust to our methods and model. With that said, we know that this can be wildly successful because we do it all of the time! If you’re willing to trust us and our process, you’ll see some pretty amazing results.
Last steps before we launch your PPC campaign!
After a campaign has been built, but before it launches, we like to schedule our onboarding call with you and your team. This is where we walk you through our Golden Ratio reporting system. The Golden Ratio is a proprietary data-driven decision making tool designed by and specifically for flippers/wholesalers. This metric allows one to quantify the overall efficiency of your organization.
What are the requirements for being a GeoFlip client?
Every week we have a Golden Ratio Report call. It is required for the client to participate and update all requisite numbers with 100% accuracy. Accurate Golden Ratio data is essential for your campaign’s success.
Does GeoFlip offer exclusivity?
GeoFlip works on an exclusive basis. Our ideal scenario is that we only have one kick-ass partner in every major Geo.
Are there any long term contracts?
No long-term contracts. After our 90 day commitment, you are billed month to month. We require a full month’s notice if you decide to cancel.
Can I use my current technology stack?
We use our own proprietary methodology. All of the tools, funnels, forms, assets, etc. are “ours” which means you have to be willing to work within our ecosystem. We might want to modify your processes and change things so they’re consistent with what we know works. If that doesn’t work for you, that’s ok! We’re not a fit for everyone.
Do I own the account and marketing collateral?
No. This is licensing agreement that provides you with access to our proprietary infrastructure and marketing stack.
Do you do SEO?
No, but coming soon!
Do you do Facebook?
Yes but only for remarketing.
See What Our Customers Are Saying
I’m a real estate investor/flipper in Tucson, AZ. With the increase in competition, it’s becoming exceedingly difficult to not only find leads but to close deals without the competition driving the price up. I realized that if I was going to have a chance to compete in my market I was going to have to change the way I acquired leads. I called Geo Flip and in a matter of weeks my number of leads increased 4x, and my lead acquisition cost dropped from nearly $400 per lead to under $100. Now, I’m getting more leads and getting a jump on the competition. I’ve increased my closing rate, and cleared over $75,000 in the last 45 days! Geo Flip is the best business decision I have made. They worked with me to target the exact type of lead I was looking for and saved me time by targeting the right leads so I didn’t have to pay for leads that were going nowhere. If you want to increase your leads and stop wasting money on marketing that goes nowhere, you HAVE to call Geo Flip.
– Matt McMullen, Tucson Arizona
I want to let you know I have been getting more leads from the Vancouver, WA area. This is very good! I can move property in this area wholesale, just like Portland.It seems that the changes you have made are working well for my campaign. About mid-month I will be sending more money to my campaign. Thank you for everything!
– Leaha, Portland Real Estate Investor